In this organisation automation is key and we are looking for a person who can automate as many processes as possible. Besides Automation and working on technical solutions, you will also take over maintenance and administration of custom tools, written by in-house engineers.
- 3+ years of experience as a Linux Engineer
- Experience with working Agile/Scrum
- Linux troubleshooting, performance tuning and monitoring
- Proactive monitoring of systems and applications.
- Fully understand the current systems architecture and suggest new solutions.
- Leverage cost-effective 3rd party solutions (open source or commercial) where financially beneficial to do so.
- Pre: Experience with Python and Kubernetes
- Virtualization Skills
- Life Cycle Management
- Experience with Networking
- Containerization Skills (Kubernetes)
- Responsible for automation & Scripting (Shell/Python
- Responsible for Configuration Management
- Maintaining the infrastructure of the organization
- Doing back-ups, monitoring and configuration management - Salt
Do you think this role matches your profile and are you interested to get further information about this opportunity? Then don't hesitate to call at 020 808 8607 or to email me on email@example.com with your CV included and you might be going on an interview this week already!