Oliver James have partnered with a Global Bank whilst they are in their growing phrase as they are looking to expand their Liquidity Risk team.
The main duties of the Liquidity Risk Manager will be:
- Support all aspects of Liquidity Risk Management including monitoring, forecasting, stress testing and advising on liquidity risk exposure.
- Day to day risk control responsibilities including, monitoring of Value at Risk(VaR), Interest rate risk (using indicators such as Economic Value of Equity or Earnings at Risk), liquidity risk (e.g. LCR, NSFR and OLAR) and other metrics such as the bank's leverage ratio.
- Support liquidity stress testing framework, including annual review of parameters.
- Support maintenance of liquidity documentation (including Liquidity Stress Testing Framework and ILAAP)
- Support enhancements in liquidity risk management to comply with changing regulations
- Ad hoc liquidity analysis
The ideal Liquidity Risk Manager will possess the following.
- Cross asset product knowledge, including Fixed Income and Money Markets such as loan, deposits, bonds
- A basic understanding of UK/EU liquidity regulations; liquidity aspects of CRD IV (LCR, NSFR, AMM)
- Good knowledge of IRRBB metrics (AI and EV), liquidity risk metrics (LCR, stress testing, NSFR)7
- Experience working across the banking/ financial services sector.
Please apply now for immediate consideration