Our client is very well established firm in Hong Kong currently searching for professionals with solid incident response experience for both manager and senior manager levels.
- Facilitate resolution of all incidents through effective communication across multiple teams
- Play a critical role during major cyber incidents and advise on external threat actor information relating to source, motivation, Tactics and techniques and plausible ramifications.
- Provide review and assurance on SOC incidents are handled effectively
- Manage the life cycle of all problems in relation with IT Incidents
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Recognised Cybersecurity certification such as CISSP, GIAC, OSCP, CCSP
- 8+ years IT experience with at least 3 years in a major incident position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to business users.
- Strong collaboration skills and willing to develop a strong network
- Thorough knowledge in Tech Risk Management, ITIL, COBIT would be advantage
If you are a motivated and experienced Cyber professional looking for a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV and we will reach out for a discussion!