I'm recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a market-leading Investment Services company on a 12 month maternity cover, with the potential to go perm.
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack for review
- Responsible for month end processing delivered to set timeframes
- Maintain and develop internal controls and procedures for all Corporate finance functions
- Ensure all journals are correctly posted to the ledger
- Complete monthly reconciliations and review all corporate balance sheet accounts
- Provide front office with monthly cashflow and margin analysis reporting
- Monitor and analyse monthly corporate expenditure and income accounts
- Experience in Financial Services desirable but not essential
- Qualified/Part-qualified accountant, ideally with Dynamics implementation experience
- The candidate must be numerate with a good understanding of business and accounting language
- Preference for someone with Sage 200 and Dynamics experience but not essential, must be confident with Microsoft office
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy.