This leading, global insurance business is seeking a Business Continuity Manager to join their Risk function. This is a highly strategic role offering a superb opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking environment and gain broad, commercial exposure while enjoying excellent career development opportunities.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing the business resilience program; promoting business awareness on business continuity; providing support to the Crisis Management team and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. This will involve taking responsibility for crisis management issues, business impact analysis, business continuity management & strategy and incident management plans.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Continuity Management and strong understanding of business continuity principles
- Experience within the financial services sector would be advantageous
- Proven skills in formal report writing and process documentation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Able to adapt to fast changing requirements