Manager for Capital & Statistical Reporting - Banking
Great opportunity to join an expanding international bank based in Dublin city centre. Reporting directly to the Regulatory Reporting Senior Manager with 2 direct reports, this position will lead and oversee the capital and statistical reporting with the Central Bank of Ireland.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee, review and produce capital and statistical reporting to the CBI and other regulators
- Responsible for capital planning, forecasting and monitoring
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of capital and statistical regulatory reporting policies and procedures.
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience in regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland is essential
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within!