Our International Banking client is seeking to hire a Middle Office Assistant Manager for their Dublin City Centre offices.
As the Middle Office Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- Providing support to the various Middle Office business lines and overseeing the day to day process
- Leading business projects including automation
- Investigating outstanding Nostro reconciliation breaks and finding a resolution
- Understanding how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Key stakeholder engagement
The ideal candidate will likely have:
- A Middle Office background gained in Cash Management and/or Treasury
- Previous people management experience
The opportunity to be part of the evolution of the team and drive it forward whilst being well rewarded with excellent leadership.