Our client is seeking to hire a Model Documentation Associate for their Dublin City Centre offices.
The Model Documentation team within the Quantitative Modeling and Analytics group manage the creation, and support of the required documentation. We are looking for an individual to join this team as a model documentation associate. This individual will be responsible for a range of tasks including
- Creation and maintenance of required model documentation, including model development reports, annual model review reports and model user guides.
- Support model sponsor attestation process, including model approval requests and quarterly trading reports:
- Partnering with other areas in the business including quantitative modeling, business management, model risk management, model validation, and technology as needed to create documents and conduct model testing.
- Coordination of timelines and due dates with the model development, model risk management and model validation groups
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree/ Masters in Maths
- Knowledge of LaTex and ideally Python
- Excellent communication skills
The opportunity to gain exposure to over 100 models, stress testing models and interacting with Development and Model Validation teams whilst being well rewarded