I have partnered with one of our award winning clients in Zurich, who are looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer to add to their growing team. After a period of sustained growth, and taking on a number of interesting projects, my client is looking for a candidate who will bring technical expertise, a passion for network security and displays an ability to use initiative to solve security issues.
This role offers a hybrid working model, with 2 days home office, 3 on-site.
- Engineering of network security measures
- Working directly with the Technical Lead to improve new and existing security platforms
- Designing, implementing and further developing the client's security services
- Analysis of security vulnerabilities and coordinating the elimination of these
- Compiling threat assessments to help determine motivations and ways of overcoming future threats
- 3+ years experience in a Network Security Engineer role
- Experience with Palo Alto, Fortigate or Cisco
- Hands on experience in a SOC environment or Incident Response unit
- Excellent interpersonal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in German
If you thrive in a hands-on technical role, and would love to join a growing business with the financial backing its security team deserves, please reach out to me on +41 43 508 58 18, or email me on email@example.com.