This is an incredibly urgent and interesting position to act as a Network Security Engineer for a major Software business with an office location north of Zurich. In this position, you will be in an independent positions, operating the Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls and devices for the business in a small team of IT professionals.
The company are a medium sized software development business who offer in house software products and consulting services to clients. This would be working for on the internal network security for the Swiss office, responsible for ensuring day to day maintenance and operations for the company.
For this position you will need.
- Prior experience on Palo Alto firewalls
- Previous experience as a Network Security engineer
- Experience with Cisco Networking and devices (ideally with CCNA, CCNP or other Cisco certifications)
- Fluency in German
- Right to work in Switzerland (EFTA or EU passport holder)
This position offers
- Competitive base salary
- Strong company bonus
- Full coverage for additional certifications which need to be done
- Hybrid working model
If this is of interest, please apply with your up to date CV or email email@example.com with your information.