LEVEL 3 NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
I am seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer for a Large Scale Client of mine. The sucessfill candidate will work on multi-vendor settings as a member of a dynamic support and managed service team. For a sizeable clientele, the team serves as the initial point of contact and provides managed security services and remote technical support for security.
The chosen applicant will be a dynamic team player with good analytical abilities, and they will be supported in working independently. You must develop and lead a group of security engineers with various degrees of expertise in this position.
- - Manage routine business operations with little oversight
- - For the infrastructure security requirements of our clients, offer technical security assistance, guidance, and additional analysis on the vendor products and solutions listed below.
- - Giving clear and correct instructions on how to utilise client products in order to serve our customer base.
- - Effectively collaborate with team members to offer security solutions to technical problems.
- - Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for key vendor technologies and as a Trusted Advisor to some of our largest customers.
- - Utilise your knowledge of the customer's activities to improve the sales process and successfully support client opportunities by adding to proposals and account development
- - Senior team members should help with escalation and mentoring of junior colleagues as well as continual team growth and development.
- - Checkpoint
- - Cyberark
- - PAM
If this sounds like something of interest to you please upload a copy of your most up to date CV and I will be in touch.