The Operational Risk Manager is responsible for (i) the operational & business relations with service providers, (ii) development and maintenance of the operational risk management framework, and iii) will develop the Business Process Management function at MBE.
- Build, maintain and enhance the operational risk management framework.
- Driving processes within the bank, leading discussions, and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Establishment and maintenance of relevant policies
- Monitoring of risk policies in order to determine the effectiveness
- Single point of contact for internal & external stakeholders regarding all ORM related matters
- Implement incident management tool (ARCHER) at MBE
- Master's degree in quantitative subject, preferably Maths or Finance
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in operational risk management function
- Knowledge and experience in risk governance framework, CRR/CRD, and EBA guidelines.
- Knowledge of operational risk management best practices as well as knowledge of risk control self-assessments (RCSA), root cause analysis, IT control framework, Sox controls, EUC & model risk.
- Relevant experience building the ORM framework for a European regulated bank.
- Knowledge about outsourcing risk, IT risk is a big advantage.
- General knowledge of financial models and methodologies is desired.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Highly analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbal as well as ability to present to senior management.
- Ability to deliver results in tight deadlines and can-do mentality is really important!
- Energetic, dynamic, fun to work with, charismatic, independent, proactive, self-starter.
- Unique opportunity of working in a dynamic international and multicultural environment and being part of one of the largest financial institutions of the world
- Competitive remuneration package (e.g. 13th month and bonus)
- 100% company paid defined pension plan
- 30 vacation days based on fulltime
- Good career opportunities for professional development in a global institution.
- Technical and professional trainings, workshops, etc.