Leading banking institute is seeking a Project Coordinator to work within their Non-Financial Risk team
- Support the coordination and operations of Non-Financial Risk management and provide ongoing monitoring and governance supports over control effectiveness
- Drive and Lead bank-wide Risk assessment exercises and hold responsibility for management reporting to stakeholders.
- Conduct Risk and Control Assessments for CEO delegated risks and coordinate remediations with SLODs and FLODs to ensure controls remain effective.
- Ensure that all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank by adhering to internal control systems and Policy/ Standards. This includes the timely implementation of action items addressing internal and external audit points, as well as any issues raised by the external regulators.
- Support the deployment of the Non-financial Risk Management framework and ensure policies and procedures are well established and implemented across the Bank.
- Investigating and seeking remedies for discrete issues which may be adversely affecting the Bank's performance.
- Co-ordinate and manage change agendas; typically working on large, moderately complex projects/assignments related to risk and control initiatives.
- Oversee and the execution of business initiatives and activities in support of business area aims.
- Working with external service providers to manage or evaluate their provision, monitor their performance and ensure service level agreements are honoured.
- Facilitate & support senior management decision making by use of management information, performance information, analytics, forums, stakeholder feedback and strategy.
- Support decisions through advice, counsel, or services in area of specialisation.
- Participation in forums and committees to represent view of COO office.
- Participation in devising and monitoring of internal governance activities.