I am currently partnering with an international asset management company and looking for a Risk Manager Operational Due Diligence.
The company is an international asset manager with a huge global impact.
The company tries to make impact by helping to build future in which we share our well-being and prosperity, honest and sustainable. For both present and future generations. For today, tomorrow and beyond.
This is going to be your role
As risk manager operational due diligence, you will be responsible for the due diligence assessments of external fund managers. These are liquid and real estate, infrastructure (etc.) investments. You will be part of the 2nd line risk management team. The role is very international and you will work with closely with you colleagues across the globe.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to;
- Reviewing (fund) manager's policies and procedure documentation.
- Evaluating the (external) manager's internal controls and processes with (senior) Management.
- Reporting of possible risks and possible remediation requirements.
- By the use of data and facts, advise on the approval or the rejection of investment managers.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the ODD framework & monitoring of the process for various asset classes.
Other Ad hoc tasks such as e.g. creating a risk-ranking methodology to effectively score operational risks and take action where needed.
- Academic degree in risk management, (bussiness/financial) economics, finance, accounting, or any other investment related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years experience in operational due diligence
- You have knowledge of operational frameworks of investment managers.
- (Eagles) eye for detail.
- Great analytical skills.
- Affinity with digital innovation.
- You are a good team player, but also capable of working independently.
You need to be based in the Netherlands. (good command of the Dutch language is considered advantageous).
You are willing to travel 5-10%