Operational Resilience Specialist / Nottingham 2-3 days on-site
Oliver James' leading FS client are currently looking for an experienced Operational Resilience specialist to lead and manage a team to interpret and implement regulatory requirements to support the clients continued adherence.
In this position you will work closely with stakeholders throughout the organisation to support & oversee resiliency and embed the new publication of PS21/3 and have it ingrained into the Risk department.
Roles & responsibilities
- Build a team with autonomy bringing in new talent to the organisation.
- Implement testing strategies that meet the FCA conditions
- Deliver & maintain a governance framework
- Internal stakeholder queries
Job skills & experience
- Resilience & recovery activity - preferably through Cyber (incident response) or Business continuity
- Financial service experience
- Knowledge & articulation on PS21/3
- Governance activity, up to senior leadership and Board level members
This a hybrid role, with a well-established FS business surrounded by some very focused people within a supportive environment, who have a lot of focus around the department you would be working within.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest or you would like more information, then please apply directly!