Due to current expansion, an innovative and reputable insurance business is looking for an Operations Analyst specialising on the Direct and Facultative (D&F) product line. The growing company focus on speciality insurance and reinsurance lines, helping clients to embrace risk management solutions.
The hybrid, central London based role will involve you supporting underwriters with a focus on high quality data and MI, continual Improvement, and overseeing outsourcing partners. Your day to day will include:
- Support quote preparation, new policies & renewals for activities that are not yet fully automated / outsourced. Including data entry & UW analytics.
- Accountability for the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of our data assets; being a data quality champion
- Build our operations analytics capability, with focus on developing and using MI
- Build and manage the Xceedance relationship day-to-day; oversee quality assurance, respond to queries and support swift resolution of errors
- Support of investigation and resolution to credit control issues identified
- Monitor SLAs of internal and outsourced teams
- Monitor pre-renewal and renewal activity, giving support where needed
- Manage filing and policy storage and retrieval, including within defined ways of working
- Ad-hoc support of internal projects, representing operations
- Support Underwriters through response to internal and external queries
You should be:
- Someone with an understanding of all classes with an added focus of D&F (desired not essential)
- Someone who is driven, willing to learn and progress
- Someone approachable, friendly and positive to fit in with our growing and exciting team!
If you are someone looking for a new and exciting opportunity that offers progression and career development then apply online with your up to date CV now.