Oracle DBA - Solingen (m/f/d)
Are you a Oracle Database Administrator looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of modern technology? Our client is actively seeking a talented Oracle DBA to join their team.
Out Client is an international business that specialises in intelligent intralogistics solutions and advanced material flow concepts.
They are a 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 the production and sales of a large range of automation helping their customers for the future in their production chain. Currently, they are undergoing an exciting growth period and are looking for an Oracle DBA Developer to join their future plans.
Some of your tasks as a Database Specialist include:
- Carrying out installations, patches, migrations as well as backup & recovery
- Carrying out performance analyzes and tuning
- Creation of scripts, especially for automating tasks
- Documentation and preparation of solutions found
- Taking over on-call duty
- Supporting our application developers
- Experience with Oracle Data Guard, RAC and performance analysis
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good SQL and Oracle PL/SQL knowledge
- Customer-oriented demeanor and flexibility
- Perfect spoken and written German, good knowledge of English
A future-proof job in a familiar, modern and successful company Attractive, performance-related compensation. Responsible and diverse tasks. Company pension scheme & group accident insurance. Flexible working hours based on a flextime model.
Interesting and individual development and further training opportunities
If you want to develop further in a successful company, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest starting date using our online application form.