SQL / Oracle - Inside IR35 Contract
Location: London - Hybrid with WFH
Daily Rate: £500 - £600 p/day
I am currently working with a leading London based, Insurance organisation that is looking for a talented SQL/Oracle to join their Insight team.
The role's purpose is to ensure that our core our Business Systems can provide the appropriate
functionality, reports, and scope that our business requires. This includes continuous development and
research into ways we can improve our systems to help keep us at the forefront of our industry.
You will also work with colleagues, external third parties and internal teams in the planning and delivery
of the transfer of data for newly acquired business into our core business systems.
- Contribute to the architecture, design and development of software solutions to business problems.
- Work closely with business owners and team members, to ensure optimal implementation of solutions
- Supporting various data presentation requirements, such as dashboards, reporting and analytical data sets.
- Maintain and develop the production, reporting and test databases
- Working with internal and external data sources
- Designing and supporting ETL processes and workflows
- Exhibit agile behaviours across a global team with focus on understanding and delivering business value.
- Manage incidents/enhancements to the core system
Key Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of managing and working with data and ETL tools
- Understanding of Data Warehousing Design Methodology, Data Warehouse Concepts, Database design/architecture
- Practical experience of test-driven development and constant refactoring in continuous integration and test automation environment
- Background in (Re)Insurance preferable
- Rigorous, resourceful, adaptable with good attention to detail and strong project ownership
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Oracle Cloud (DBA)
The business has a flat structure and operates a flexible working model. Employees well-being is a top priority to the business.
Please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.