- 2 Year Contract Inside IR35
- Exciting opportunity to be apart of a business wide transformation programme.
- Our client is a globally renowned insurance broker with over 100 years' experience within their sector, they offer their services across North America, Europe and Asia.
- The client has recently undergone an enterprise transformation programme, changing both the technology and processes within the Finance community to modernise their business functions.
- As part of this process an Oracle practice was formed to help support and manage the platform and business processes around this technology. This practice will be formed around the key competencies of EPM (Planning, Allocations, Consolidation, MDM) and ERP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of Oracle tools in support of FP&A function; including security, updates, process development and documentation etc.
- Design and configure Oracle in order to deliver and maintain a solution that best accommodates the needs of the client.
- Supporting the Business through their key financial processes ensuring that the system is effectively supporting their needs.
- Problem solving to identify and action appropriate remedies for technical issues associated with Oracle applications and related components.
- Active engagement in the planning, scoping, managing and creation of deliverables as part of a team supporting / implementing ERP functionality.
You will need:
- Good working knowledge of financial processes, particularly FP&A, that support the ERP application.
- Hands on Oracle implementation experience with a key focusonEPM, HyperionorEssbase
- You must have experience of either; EPBCS, PBCS, FCCS or EDMCS
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical individuals is essential, as well as the ability to present this to a range of audiences at different levels of the organisation in a clear and concise way.