Job Title: People and Change Manager - Finance Transformation Program
We are seeking an experienced People and Change Manager who will join our top-tier multinational insurance company in Hong Kong.
It this role, you will play a crucial role in driving a cultural and operational change as part of a global finance transformation program. This long-term program requires exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills, extensive knowledge of finance processes, and a proven track record in successfully delivering large-scale transformation programs. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and senior management to ensure the successful execution of the program.
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, and programs related to People and Change
- Target operating model development, organisation design and workforce shaping for the entire workstream
- Identifying and highlighting capability and skills (gaps) and driving learning and development of talent in the future organisation.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including employee relations, benefits, and policies
- Partner with business leaders to identify training needs and design learning and development programs
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to create a positive and inclusive work culture
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Ability to execute balance multiple initiatives concurrently and make swift, accurate decisions in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience in org effectiveness, talent development, and/or change leadership in a progressive, consulting environment
- Known for innovative thinking and deep expertise in Organisational Development and/or Change Management principals
- Proven success driving large-scale change efforts
- 12+ years professional experience in transformation or change management
- 4+ years working in a similar advisory role with full accountability for complex change management projects
- Strong design, facilitation, and program management skills
- Proven history of building credibility at all levels of the organisation
- PROSCI certification desired
This role is a contract role, initial contract of 1 year, highly extendable and can be converted to permanent. Budget is flexible ranging from HKD 100k-140k/month (negotiable).
Please apply if you are interested and feel free to share with your connections.