Performance Management Analyst | London Market Insurance
Oliver James are currently working with a leading insurance business looking to hire a Performance Management Analyst to join Performance management Team.
- Develop a holistic performance view of the business and service levels across all brokers and brands.
- Develop a comprehensive performance analytics framework, utilising a blend of lead- and lag indicators to inform next-best performance improvement actions
- Developing a culture of "actionable analytics" across the business
- Enhance and build various performance management models (e.g. technical price, market price, conversion model, retention model, vehicle grouping, geographical area grouping etc)
- Develop a control cycle framework to monitor performance and iteratively improve
- Enhance the existing framework for performance management using optimisation techniques and scenario analysis
- Maintain monthly results monitoring reports and ensure accuracy of the reports through reconciliation process and working directly with stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Assist with analytical process enhancements in the wider Commercial, Technical and Operations functions
- Predictive portfolio performance analysis
- Application of advanced Machine Learning techniques in pricing, portfolio selection and business optimisation
- Communicate analysis, findings and recommendations to various stakeholders and senior executives
Key experience required
- Undergraduate degree in a numerical subject
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong command of statistical programming and scripting languages such as R and Python
- Moderate experience working as a pricing analyst, data scientist or similar
- Moderate experience working for/with an insurance pricing team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in more information please apply below.
You must be live and have the right to work in the UK to apply.