Medior PL/SQL Developer Freelance - LEADER in its sector
I have an opportunity for a renowned company for its quality work in its sector.
You will be able to take on new challenges within a competitive company, both in programming and in another field of IT where you could develop yourself and grow significantly thanks to the diverse trainings that they are offering.
The company is very flexible, allowing you to enjoy a pleasant work/life balance.
Finally, thanks to its friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support and team spirit are essential.
Developer PL/SQL FULLSTACK - The Job:
- You will work full cycle as: archi, dev coding, implementation, support implementation, migration & analyse of the business.
- You will need Integration skills + database skills.
- You will interact with users.
- You will be the backup of the team leader.
Developer PL/SQL FULLSTACK freelance - Your profile:
- Agile scrum experience is a big plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Master PL/SQL & Oracle + good notions of .NET, Azure & databases.
- A real team player who helps each other and shares information while being very independent.
- A multi task person who is solution-oriented + positive and super motivated.
- Someone who has room to grow, who is interested, who can learn quickly, who is resistant to pressure, who wants to be up to date and convinced to do the job.
- Fluent in French + good level in English.
Developer PL/SQL FULLSTACK freelance - The offer:
- Excellent FULL package with company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, insurances, paid holidays and many more advantages.
- Competitive salary above the market.
- A challenging and fulfilling position with several projects allowing you to have a significant positive impact on society.
- Numerous trainings and career opportunities: you are the entrepreneur of your own career.
- Great flexibility, so you can find a perfect work-life balance.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge in Brussels! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 028089938