We are seeking a skilled Platform Support Engineer to join our team and participate in the deployment and ongoing maintenance of our Silent8 platform for our client. In this role, you will be responsible for investigating and troubleshooting technical issues related to the platform.
Our client that you will be working on site for is one of the leading Financial Services MNC in the world, which is investing immensly in the technology for the last decade and will allow you to get exposure to the most rare and advanced hi-tech in the area and participate in various transformation and BAU projects.
It is a very strong brand name to have on your CV and will definitely exel your career in the future!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure, including Database, OS, Azure Storage, Azure Monitor & Azure Log Analytical Workspace.
- Triage the Database, OS, and Azure Storage related issues to the corresponding teams.
- Deploy changes to OS and Storage Account referencing the scripting/procedure from existing documents.
- Monitor and track solved or unsolved issues related to Application, Database, OS, and Azure Storage.
- Stay informed of production changes that could affect functionality and alerting.
- Coordinate across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus and sense of urgency is applied to all issues.
- Accurately troubleshoot, reproduce, and document issues and other pertinent information in Incident or Problem tickets.
- Create and maintain an issue log.
- minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of Linux operating system (medium coding skills are required).
- Hands-on experience in Linux, PostgreSQL & Azure (Azure Storage, Azure Monitor & Azure Log Analytical Workspace).
- Minimum two years of experience in Data and Analytics projects and experience with Big Data and advanced analytics projects. Experience with AML systems support would be an advantage.
- Solid project delivery experience around areas such as IM / BI Architecture, Project Management, Solution Design, Data Migration, Transformation projects.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Agile methodologies (ideally SCRUM) and other modern project management methodologies.
- Participate in all aspects of Big Data solution delivery life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment, and support.
If you are a flexible and proactive problem-solver with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.