- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure, including Database, OS, Azure Storage, Azure Monitor & Azure Log Analytical Workspace.
- Triage the Database, OS, and Azure Storage related issues to the corresponding teams.
- Deploy changes to OS and Storage Account referencing the scripting/procedure from existing documents.
- Monitor and track solved or unsolved issues related to Application, Database, OS, and Azure Storage.
- Stay informed of production changes that could affect functionality and alerting.
- Coordinate across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus and sense of urgency is applied to all issues.
- Accurately troubleshoot, reproduce, and document issues and other pertinent information in Incident or Problem tickets.
- Create and maintain an issue log.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of Linux operating system (medium coding skills are required).
- Hands-on experience in Linux, PostgreSQL & Azure (Azure Storage, Azure Monitor & Azure Log Analytical Workspace)
Registration No: R1877139
EA Licence No: 20C0336