This is an Senior Project Manager position to oversee the finance integration of a leading insurance client who is undergoing a key strategic merger within the APAC insurance market.
You will be required to lead all financne specificc deliverables and report issues and progress to the CFO and wider fianncne strategy management.
You should be an expeienced fianncne PM with top end communication and stakeholder managament skillset.
- Plan and manage delivery of Finance and associated deliverables relating to successful finance integration for go live / day 1
- Develop and maintain the project plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies via the RAID
- log, and timely escalation for resolution;
- Manage resource requirements and vendor management
- Prepare materials and facilitate discussions on (Finance) integration topics between all parties regional and local LBU's impacted by the integration ;
- Manage the fortnightly reporting process for the steer co / CFO
- Maintain all required project governance documentation
- Manage the information flows between the various work streams and ensure adequate communication exists throughout
- Suggest solutions and designs to effectively and efficiently implement the deliverables.