We are looking for a PMO Insights Manager to join an award-winning technology first business working on an exciting business wide project, that will comprehensively change the way in which the business visualises workloads moving forwards.
You will be supporting the organisation on the build out of Insights & Dashboards initially with scope for further projects moving forwards and large scale internal exciting transformations.
This role will allow you to be a servant leader, working with senior leadership teams and other stakeholders across the business, focusing on the provision of reporting, insights, and analysis on value being delivered across the change portfolio.
- Experience of turning data into insights.
- Managing a large portfolio of work focused around analytics and insights.
- Support the business in the articulation of business outcomes by collating data and analysing the data across all elements of the change delivery 'system'.
- Define and iterate the value enablement insights capability, ensuring reporting is accurate and at the highest standard.
- Experience in application of the fundamental principles of value delivery, creating flow and defining and delivering quality outcomes.
- Experienced in performance management, mentoring and development of all line reports. Identifying workforce capability gaps and take action to address to ensure successful delivery of the business plans.
- Appreciation of Lean / Agile principles and methods. (SAFe Certified)
- Experience of building relationships with and managing senior stakeholders.
- Highly proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of reviewing and improving PMO Best practices.
We are looking for someone who understands the build out of dashboards within Power BI and for this role you must have experience working in a PMO Function.
This is a collaborative team driven environment that actively encourages flexibility, learning & development.
With a hybrid working pattern, you will need to be within a commutable distance from Manchester for occasional catch-ups and meetings.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!