We are looking for a Power BI Developer to join a reputable and award-winning organisation that is currently going through a period of growth!
Data is at the core of this journey and underpins the Enterprise strategy moving forwards! You'd work with a small but dynamic team and take ownership over their Power BI platform.
You'll work with multiple departments in the business to establish reporting needs & requirements, whilst also educating those stakeholders and advising on quality & best practice.
Reporting directly to the Director of Data & Technology, he will support you to succeed in this role. Providing training, flexibility and the tools to grow into a truly autonomous role - shaping it to your goals
- To create & maintain Power BI reports for the business
- Use the Power BI Gateway to ensure secure data and access management
- Create & document reporting processes for efficient business operations
- Create a report design methodology to ensure high consistency of quality
- Monitor report usage ensuring they are used effectively and actively
- Work with senior leadership to further design products enabling that analytical data first approach
- Operate in an Agile manor
- Identify new tools & technologies that the business can onboard, ensuring it aligns to the wider strategy and journey
We are looking for someone with good PowerBI experience who is looking to take that next step in their career! This is a very people centric role so you must be dynamic and confident in your ability to work with stakeholders and internal customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an organisation & with a Manager who will truly support your career progression.
Based in Manchester, you need to be a commutable distance for a flexible hybrid approach
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!