Oliver James is working closely with a leading Life Insurer in the Dublin area, who are seeking a Trainee Actuary to join their Pricing Department. This person will join a close knit team and will be responsible for producing detailed pricing models.
- Assist with the continuous building, management and improvement of technical pricing models
- Developing statistical models to support business activities and decisions.
- Conduct detailed actuarial analyses as required and ensure close monitoring of the profitability of existing products
- Work with complex data to produce accurate commercial information
- Reviewing and approving actuarial work done by others and contribute to the continuous growth of junior team members
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Part Qualified Actuary with with 2 years+ experience, ideally with a Life Insurer
- Demonstrated knowledge across Solvency Capital Requirements
- Previous experience in a pricing role would be a strong advantage
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Prophet
Apply today or contact Aisling Quin with a copy of your CV
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial Recruitment globally.