My client is a leading player in the general insurance industry, committed to providing innovative and customer-centric solutions. With a focus on excellence and continuous improvement, they are expanding their team and seeking a highly skilled Principal Pricing Analyst with expertise in Radar Optimiser.
As a Principal Pricing Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and enhancing our pricing strategies. The ideal candidate will possess advanced analytical skills, a deep understanding of insurance pricing, and expertise in utilising Radar Optimiser to drive optimal pricing decisions.
- Provide technical and thought leadership on optimisation and modelling concepts to drive efficient and effective solutions.
- Research, develop and champion the use of best practice methods and standards and ensure they are embedded throughout the department
- Coach and mentor a team of analysts in producing actionable and value adding solutions
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to communicate strategy and outputs with technical and non-technical senior management
- Assist Pricing Managers in making tactical and strategic decisions and when required deputise for HoP.
If the above information sounds of interest and you want to know more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on email@example.com or 020 3861 9140