The resource will be responsible to steer and monitor private assets investments for the Group general account on the Asset Owner side, performing the following activities:
▪ translate the output of Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) into an allocation on private assets (both debt and equity) by sub-asset class, geographical area and strategy
▪ define mandates, target yield and risk budgets for the Asset Managers on private assets
▪ monitor commitments, deployment and performance of the private assets portfolio, interacting with Asset Managers over time for the operational requirements of the asset class
The resource will report to the Head of Portfolio Implementation and Investment Mandates, who reports to the Group Chief Investment Officer.
The Chief Investment Officer function is accountable for the investment strategy and performance across all asset classes of approximately € 400bl of general account assets belonging to the Group insurance companies located in 60 different countries.
▪ Master Degree in Finance, Economics or quantitative subjects
▪ experience in asset managers, asset owners or advisors with relevant experience on private asset investments (private debt, private equity, real estate)
▪ Advance knowledge of capital markets and private asset classes, in terms of origination, portfolio and risk management
▪ Analytical skills and presentation skills (PowerPoint) are a prerequisite
▪ Ability to use Bloomberg and other info data are a plus
▪ Being CFA and/or CAIA Charterholder is a plus