**Process Analyst - Permanent - Insurance - Operational Excellence**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Analyst to join a new 5 year transformation programme during an exciting period of change. The Process Analyst would fill a critical role within the organisation tasked with engaging, collecting, understanding, documenting the entire key processes across our business, with a view to then re-engineering and simplifying the processes to make them quicker, more efficient, and best in class.
The role will ultimately be responsible for ensuring both current business process and future state business processes are clearly defined, catalogued, communicated and approved by the business. This role will also ensure that all process activity is conducted in line with our Business Process Management Framework.
- Extensive experience in the market of managing process improvements as a high performing Process Analyst, ideally with experience of working in a Transformation programme
- Demonstrable experience in effective communication with internal stakeholders in the business, understanding and translating their ways of working
- Skilled in querying, analysing and documenting complex cross functional process maps
- Lean six sigma certification - Yellow, Green, Blue or Black
- Experience of working with technical and non-technical teams, with the ability to translate technical steps in a clear and concise way
- Ability to identify opportunities for process optimisation
- Ability to challenge stakeholders in the business at all levels and the technology / project team to ensure process steps are understood and any new process improvements are appropriately designed to meet business needs
- Experience or knowledge of working on processes across multiple locations /sites would be beneficial
- Practical knowledge of business and industry practices, tools, and techniques
- Ability to mediate through complexity and variation an to gain consensus from user community
- Experience leading workshops, or working one to one to gather process information that is accurate and complete
- Understanding of different delivery models including agile and waterfall