We are looking for an experienced Procurement specialist to join a reputable & rapidly expanding tech-led business. Currently going through a large digital transformation towards the cloud, now is a really exciting time to join and play a key part in that process
You will be responsible for Technology Procurement across the group, supporting the Head of Procurement with requirements for all technology based requirements.
- To deploy & implement purchasing strategies & tactics
- To achieve cost reductions and supply chain efficiency's
- Collaborate with Technology Managers and third parties to maximise commercial opportunities
- Contract negotiation for operations, single and multi-site requirements
- Ensure all suppliers are adhering to their SLAs
- To interrogate & negotiate the cost of high value technology requisitions
- Liaise with suppliers & internal customers to resolve queries & issues
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in procurement with some exposure to technology & IT looking to take that step into a specialist role!
Currently fully remote, the company will continue to operate a flexible working environment moving forward; however, you must be a commutable distance from their offices for adhoc travel (Just outside of Wakefield)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!