A leading London Market multinational Insurer are seeking a strong Product Analyst to join their Digital Transformation Team.
This team has a focus on delivering state of the art technology solutions to support the businesses Reinsurance capabilities.
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas. Producing output to agreed timescales and standards.
- Conduct analysis work to understand current state processes and to identify the "to be" future state operating models through process and technology.
- Identify the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change (highlighting options) on multiple systems and processes.
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops and business process descriptions
- Stakeholder management - support the Delivery Lead and Product Owner to interact with all levels of management, obtain buy in and sign off and manage expectations
- Defining and documenting epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc for complex requirements.
Key Skills Needed;
- Business Analyst experience within a Agile software delivery environment.
- Defining & documenting epics, user stories & acceptance criteria.
- Reinsurance industry experience OR London Market experience ideally.
- Good understanding of MS Excel to help with requirements gathering.
- Document Management Systems (DMS) & work-flow apps exposure.
- General knowledge of IT systems, concepts etc including Dev life-cycles & Information management.
- Good communicator who is pragmatic & flexible, able to present to a high standard.
- Experience with Genius, IRIS & Salesforce advantageous.
Please reply directly to this advert if you would like to register your interest in this opportunity. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.