Product Control Manager- Banking
Exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading banking institutions as regulatory product control manager. This will be pivotal role in the delivery of change of key controls and services provided by product control. The successful candidate will work closely with key senior stakeholders such as the CFO.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Managing communication, coordination and progressing updates within the Finance teams
- Managing monthly and quarterly updates on the initiatives to the senior management
- Partnering with technology and other infrastructure teams on the initiatives, including IT and data teams, Risk and Operations partners and Control partners
Some Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Financial Control function and a Product Control function
- Previous experience in assurance/ audit within professional services
- Excellent communication skills
Is this sounds like the role for you, apply with your CV at the link within!