Product Manager - Digital Products - West Yorkshire
We are looking Product Manager to join a successful tech-leading business based in West Yorkshire. The office is based just off the M62 near Huddersfield/ Halifax. The business office is flexible working options with 2-3 times in the office.
You will be a passionate and self-starting individual that's eager to deliver the support, development, and maintenance of their digital products. This includes managing the delivery and support of the digital products providing an open and customer attentive service.
This company is currently looking to innovate their service proposition with associated resources & IOT, a customer portal and smartphone application. This digitisation will transform the way customers journey and experience
To support this journey, we need a Product Manager to take ownership across this transformation, developing the digital products!
You will play a vital role in helping the business identify needed delivery processes, developing and managing support processes to help understand the next phase of developments. You will support the business in continuing to be a trusted partner - finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to customer's needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Digital Subscription Services, including billing and payments
- Background in customer-lead approach to product development, with a focus on UX
- Familiar in using Data to track the success of the product and inform future feature development
- Passionate in producing amazing customer and business results through Digital Products
- A hands-on can-do attitude, and a firm approach of getting things done
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company forward thinking company that is where you will have a real voice in their digital transformation moving forward.
With amazing benefits on offer , click apply or email Rachel.email@example.com for more details!!