This role is part of the Data Protection & Recovery Programme team, leading Test Strategy, Test Planning & Test Resourcing.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Dell and IBM back-up & recovery technologies a distinct advantage.
- Mainframe Safeguarded Copy and/or Syncpoint technologies a distinct advantage.
- Testing of Backup and Recovery Runbooks a distinct advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Business or related qualification.
- 15+ Years Testing experience with 5+ in Senior Test Manager role.
- Test Management for multi-year complex programme and track record of sticking to deadlines.
- Managing testing in a Financial Services regulatory environment, in particular experience of testing in Back-up and Recovery.
- Managing stakeholders in a distributed work environment.
- Managing infrastructure Testing, including hardware and software applications.
- Creating Programme Test Strategy and Test Plan documentation including working within a Test Framework or aligning to Central test function, policies, procedures and tooling.
- Non-functional testing, including Installation, Performance, Resilience, Scalability, Back-up and Recovery, Interoperability, Alert & monitoring.