Project Accountant - SAP Implementation - 18 month FTC
Exciting opportunity to join a household name within the airline industry as they implement their new SAP 4 Hana ERP system. This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant with previous implementation exposure and SAP experience. This will be a pivotal role in the SAP finance project team and ensure business requirements in relation to end to end finance processes are captured, designed, tested and implemented throughout the transition to SAP.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Work with internal SAP project team as well as 3rd party consultants
- Process Map current accounting processes and establish 'to be' processes to leverage increased functionality of new system.
- Participate in all project stage gates over the life cycle of the implementation from Prepare, Design, build, Test and Deploy. In addition to documentation and training activities.
Some Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in SAP implementation is essential (SAP 4 Hana experience is a distinct advantage)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong interpersonal, communications and teamwork skills
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within 😊