You will be part of a team that will further expand the current functionalities in our CRM environments on Microsoft Dynamics in line with a strategic Project.
As an epic owner you will be in the lead to deliver new functionalities and capabilities on the CRM systems. To realize the projects, you will have to interact with different roles in the organization and drive discussions with e.g. legal, compliance, designers, management..
You will be supported in the realization of the projects by an agile team, consisting of a SM, PO, peer PMs, application management, business and functional analyst, developers and testers. There will be a close interaction with all roles in the team. As an epic owner you will drive the team towards completion of your projects. You will act as point of contact for the assigned features, and be held responsible for frequent status reporting and escalation when needed.
More concrete we expect you to:
- Be creative and participate in fine-tuning the scope of the solutions
- You will be already involved during the feasibility phase and will be clearly in the lead during work execution
- You safeguard the quality and security of our deliveries
- You have a critical mind to determine
CRM, call routing, workforce planning, human lead routing, customer authentication frameworks, ATM services and much more; the SAFe Agile principles as an Agile Release Train. As a project manager/epic owner you will be working in one of the CRM teams on the train. All typical project management skills are required such as stakeholder management, budget - time - scope management, project planning and follow up.
- You are a self-starter and solution driven
- You can empathise with our (internal) clients
- You feel comfortable in a IT technical and infrastructure minded environment
- You are flexible and can work on multiple features at the same time
- You enjoy a quick follow-up of different features and implementations
- You love to plan, organize and get things done
- You have an analytical mind and can easily grasp the essence of things
- You have experience with IT and project management
- You are familiar with an Agile and SAFe way of working
- You work independent and plan your activities carefully
- You're a team player who contributes to a good team spirit and collaboration
- You can fluently speak Dutch and English
- You work in a structured way and know how to balance deadlines and responsibilities