We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based near Wakefield. This company is currently going through a large digital transformation and are a leader within their industry!
You would be a a leader of Technology & Service Product Change through Agile methods:
- Working closely with external clients, businesses and internal technology resources to understand change requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners to oversee the successful delivery of product change
- Work with Testers to define test approach
- Work with Developers to define sprint increments & deliver estimates
- Lead product change delivery issues, trouble shooting where needed
- Work with the Implementation Manager for the release of product changes
- Use DevOps to create delivery management artefacts & reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background & experience as a Project Manager working within an Agile focused environment
- Experienced working with external clients
- To have a detailed understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Proven experience building high performing and motivated teams
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Have a varied understanding of technology platforms and systems, able to make strong contribution to technical discussions
- Experience with Product delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with both internal & external clients
This is an organsiation that actively promotes learning & development, therefore we are open to seeing different levels of experience - supporting someone to take that step up towards a Delivery Lead!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will have a direct impact on how they move forward. This role is mostly remote, you just need to be able to get to their offices for meetings as needed (just outside Wakefield)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!