We are looking for a permanent position that will be responsible for the management of the projects related to Cash Management transformation in the APAC / ME region. It includes and is not limited to Regulatory requirements regarding the Cash Payment e.g. ISO20022, Faster Payment System (FPS) or deploying new offers on the Cash Management services. A good background in Cash Management operations within Commercial local Banks is a mandatory required for this position.
* Liaise with end-users and IT delivery partners across the region to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements on Cash Payment, Faster Payment System, ISO20022…
* Documentation on system workflow, operation processes and new functionalities
* Anticipate compliance or legal impacts linked to the project
* Be the main contact point for the users and any other stakeholders impacted for the Cash Management projects
* Lead the project committees, the steering committee.
* Manage the PMO activities (planning, reporting, dashboard and progress reports, meeting animation etc.)
* Collect and formalize user business requirements, draft test cases and provide support to the users when implementing the project
* Manage and coordinate the UAT, regression test completeness and resolve any issue with local business users and IT
* Regular communication to Management on the project progress (Alerts, delivery risks or budget issues)
* Be in charge of the change management within the teams to cope with the new workflows / features
* Bachelor's Degree holders in corporate banking, Finance or relevant discipline
* Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in Corporate Banking operations will be an advantage
* Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
* Self-motivated and independent with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
* Able to be multi-task, meet deadlines and motivate others to meet deadlines.
* Responsible, positive attitude, attentive to details & able to work under pressure
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese and English