Project Manager - Supply Chain Solutions - West Yorkshire
- Drive projects from inception to completion using one or more recognised project delivery methodologies
- Drive internal and external resources to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Business wide remit including engagement with external clients
- A leading UK business driving technology-based logistics, providing innovative and intelligent supply chain solutions to high-achieving blue-chip retailers, global brands and manufacturers. The business focusses on services across global & origin Logistics, omni-channel solutions, and intelligent supply chain.
- Due to impressive, YoY Growth (20-30%), the business is further expanding into new clients. As such, they require a Project Manager with extensive Supply Chain experience to lead customers projects from inception to completion. With the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environments, documenting requirements from customers and ensuring the solutions perform without fault - achieving their targets.
- Knowledge and experience of the Supply Chain / Logistics sector
- Ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience of project managing in multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working in an enterprise level organisation
- Experience in delivery of business change projects in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Experience of delivering projects with IT and Operational dependencies
- Strong experience in managing budgets and resource allocation
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of working with complex, highly integrated IT systems
- Strong MS Office - particularly MS Excel and Sharepoint
- Headquartered in West Yorkshire with sites across Bradford and Halifax. You would be required to travel between sites 50% of your time, with the rest spent remote.