Would you like to play an important role in the financial payment process of an international organisation? Do you like to take responsibility, are you accurate with good communication skills? Then I have the perfect challenge for you!
Team and Organisation
You will be working for a European leader in the production of chemicals for the water treatment and pharmaceutical industries, in a fun and diverse team where everyone contributes value to the process.
As Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for tracking and processing all incoming financial invoices. You will be the face of contact for suppliers and internal and external stakeholders. In the beginning you will have a range of tasks that will expand as experience is gained. You will be responsible for all Accounts Payable activities including e.g. timely, complete and error-free delivery of reliable financial invoicing. Maintaining relationships and following up processes with internal and external stakeholders. The organisation where you will be working is open and wants to focus on process improvement and they would like you to be a contribution to that.
- Your own responsibilities within the Account Payables activities;
- Providing reliable, timely and complete processing of invoices;
- Follow up on necessary activities by internal and external stakeholders;
- Contributing to improvement projects in procedures and processes.
- English speaking, Dutch is a huge plus
- MBO+ /Bachelor education in administration /accounting or similar skills;
- You can work with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- You have experience with accounting packages, good knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
Why Oliver James?
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs
- We discuss your personal ambitions
- Performance coach trough Oliver James
- Training budget
- Annual salary between € 30,000 and € 60,000 based on experience
- Bonus component
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply!