We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join a leading technology-driven organization, winners of over several awards in the past few years!
The organization is a rapidly growing business and is looking for a highly driven QA Tester who is keen to learn and take on the challenge of becoming an automaton tester!
Your role will be vital to play a part of the development team and be responsible for the testing and the vital party of software solutions. You will be managing the day-to-day responsibilities of creating, implementing, and executing test plans and systems, be involved in the full Agile development process from planning through to delivery.
Experience and Skills:
- Creation of testing scenarios with detailed analysis recorded and created for any problems found - with immediate feedback for any potential impact on the release schedule.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations.
- Co-ordinating with the development team, Product Owner and DevOps team for the successful delivery of User stories.
- Must be eager to learn with a technical mind-set.
- Have a good understanding or experience with the project lifecycle and deployment of commercial web applications.
- Knowledge on UI automation tools like Selenium is desired
- Good experience in API testing using tools such as Swagger
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative environment offering career progression and many training opportunities. We are just looking for a strong Tester who is looking to take that next step toward automation!
The role is a hybrid opportunity, you must be a commutable distance to their offices in Derby