Oliver James have been engaged by a large Life Insurance firm to assist with their recruitment of a fully qualified reserving actuary. Due to unprecedented growth, this insurer are recruiting an experienced Actuary on an initial 12 month FTC basis to join their Reporting Team. Excellent salary and package on offer.
- Assist with the production of SCR & BEL on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with Solvency II and IFRS projection models as well as analysing data from the same
- Proactively work alongside the reporting team to improve internal business processes
- Work alongside business stakeholders and communicate financial findings to them
- Ensure all regulatory standards are consistently complied with.
- Support ad hoc analysis and BAU work as needed
- Fully qualified actuary
- Previous experience withing a Life Assurance / Insurance company would be an advantage
- 3-5 years experience within a similar reporting / reserving role
- Knowledge of Sol II and IFRS calculations.
- Knowledge around IFRS17 would be an advantage but not necessary
- Strong work ethic and the willingness to learn in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Apply today or contact Aisling Quin with a copy of your CV
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial Recruitment globally.