* Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
* Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new client business
* Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
* Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
* Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
* Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
* Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
* Entry level or zero experience in the Headhunting world: what we really value is your interest in joining a competitive and dynamic sector and your people skills!
* You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
* You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Associate Consultants:
* Summer Party
* Christmas parties
* Quarterly lunch club incentives
* Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
* Team nights out
* Personal Trainer for team work outs
* and much more…
What we offer
At Oliver James, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James is not just a job, it's a career!