My client a digital insurance company, powering partners around the world to drive business growth and customer value with insurance.
- Create digital life, health, and non-life insurance products, which can be marketed and sold under a partner´s own brand(s)
- Design engaging end-to-end insurance journeys for consumers, making buying and using insurance products a better experience
- Integrate solutions across a range of distribution channels, digital sales platforms, optimisation services and customer servicing portals
- Provide seamless integration of systems and fast on-boarding of insurance programmes, enabled by our advanced technology platform.
About The Role
- Account Management
- coordinate and manage partnership programme in Asia
- develop a strong relationship with the requisite partners' network, identifying the key decision makers and movers within the organizations to help move marketing campaigns and initiatives forward
- Partnership strategy project management
- liaise with external and internal stakeholders, with geographic coverage from Europe to Asia to understand the strategic direction
- deliver company's value propositions and insights to the partnership programme, e.g. market/consumer surveys, Behavioral Economics support, reinsurance collaboration, product review, etc.
- Business Development
- leads implementation of new products, product features or enhancements for the partnership programme; tracking performance and KPIs across the programme
- Plan, execute and manage the partnership programme's product insurance lifecycle and processes
- co-ordinate, co-create, and support the development and execution of promotions, campaigns and initiatives, including but limited to copywriting, development of creative assets, campaign trackers & performance analytics, and any other necessary enablers
- Customer journey:
- understand the digital customer journey, provide suggestions and comments in the online landing pages
- 5 year + Life and/or General Insurance experience and business acumen
- Minimum University degree
- Ability to clearly build and define and communicate plans
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple projects, manage senior stakeholders, reach decisions among different parties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with superb English both written and verbal.
- Seasoned meeting and workshop moderator, able to bring diverse groups on a common path
- Ability to work independently and proactively, whilst engaging stakeholders in your plans and build collaborative working processes
- Experienced in online D2C marketing and associated analytics
- Strong analytical skills as well as detailed-oriented, without losing track of the bigger picture
- Ability to turn data and insights into solid actions to drive business development.
- Ability to review and evaluate processes for the purposes of continuous improvement
- Knowledge of reporting dashboards and tools, collaboration and presentation applications and software are an advantage
- Knowledge (written and spoken) of a second Asian regional language, such as Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia, and/or Mandarin would be helpful