Oliver James is working with one of the globe's leading reinsurance company based in Hong Kong who are well-known for their growth strategy across multiple markets and transformation.
Due to the rapid business expansion in the last 5 years in Asia, we are currently supporting them to enrich the Marketing Team in bringing a few talents as the key drivers to execute their partnership growth strategies in Asia across external and internal stakeholders, with geographic coverage from Europe to Asia.
About The Role
- Account Management: Develop a strong relationship with the requisite partners' network, identifying the key decision makers and movers within the organizations to help move marketing campaigns and initiatives forward
- Project Management: Act as the liaison for the partners, and perform related tasks' workstreams necessary to execute the partnership programme. Plan, execute and manage the partnership programme's product insurance lifecycle and processes
- Business Development: Leads implementation of new products, product features or enhancements for the partnership programme; tracking performance and KPIs across the programme
- Marketing: Co-ordinate, propose, co-create, and support the development and execution of promotions, campaigns and initiatives, including but limited to copywriting, development of creative assets, campaign trackers & performance analytics, and any other necessary enablers.
- Governance: Ensure adherence to partners' brand guidelines and the brand guidelines associated with the product, adherence to obligations under the partnership Collaboration Agreement, and the respective local insurance product advertising guidelines
- 5+ years Life and/or General Insurance experience and business acumen
- Sales & Marketing background/Account Management in Insurance/Cooperate Account Management
- Minimum University degree
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple projects, manage senior stakeholders, reach decisions among different parties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with superb English both written and verbal.