PMO Manager- Regional Leading Insurer
I am looking for PMO Manager to join my Insurance client's Group Digital IT team. Ideal candidates would be someone with solid PMO/ project management experience within big organization/ FS industries.
What is the role about
- Support the portfolio of 30-40 projects running with specific support for the large programmes migrating digital application/ systems to the Azure cloud
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of the projects within the Portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for documentation capture and knowledge repositories of JIRA and Confluence.
- Supporting Project Managers in governance and planning activities.
- Ensure project financials recorded and reported on accurately.
- Working with vendors to ensure deliverables are set and completed correctly
The Ideal Candidate
- Compelling evidence of successful IT/Digital project delivery, with hands-on experience
- 5+ years' experience in project management or in a PMO role
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external vendors.
- Ability to influence and directly manage people and teams across multiple geographical locations to deliver the desired outcome for a complex multi-country system
- Preferred: experience in database cloud migration projects and insurance sector