Form part of the Global and Regional Regulatory Compliance team that provides independent oversight and challenge of risk management practices across the Global Markets businesses, Global Functions and / or jurisdictions within the second line of defence to obtain reasonable assurance that they are operating in line with relevant laws, regulations and codes
Act as the SME for Markets Regulatory Compliance to drive the global and regional approach in challenge, guidance, support and interpretation to the Global Markets businesses, Global Functions and / or jurisdictions; co-ordinate with equivalent counterparts in other compliance teams to ensure a consistent, best practice and 'joined-up' approach.
- Degree holder or above in Law, Banking and Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in legal and compliance, preferably in banking, financial sectors or regulatory bodies
- Sound knowledge in banking products, regulatory requirements and the market practice
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office