I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for
- Ensuring that all Solvency II QRT and NST's meet the required validation checks prior to submission to the PRA
- Prepare external audit deliverables and assist with delivery of the Solvency II audit.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines are met.
- Support the production of the Company's annual Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) and Regulatory and Supervisory Statement (RSR).
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Extensive knowledge of Solvency II reporting (including QRT/NST production)
- Experience with SAP would be desirable.
- Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.